All papers should be in Word and PDF format and in final form ready for publication. We do not edit or proofread papers after they are submitted to us. Please check each paper to ensure:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are at least 25mm all round.
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via CrossRef if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
Please Download the Word Template Here.
You will need to Email these files to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Word file (Words file title should be – Title only)
- PDF file (Words file title should be – Title only)